SUP/Wing Foil Pro
SUP/Wing Foil Pro
The SUP Foil Pro is our dedicated SUP and Wing foil board
This new generation of SUP-Wing foiling boards takes engineering cues from the latest Americaʼs Cup foiling boats. By adapting key concepts to the specific shape requirements of SUP foiling, we greatly improved bottom-end sub-foiling performance, getting you up and foiling early with minimal effort.
Compared to the last generation of foil boards that often featured flat-bottom hulls, the improved shapes of the SUP Foil Pro, in SLX Carbon construction bring a totally new experience for intermediate-to-expert foilers with the most pronounced stringer line for increased directional momentum.
- Enough buoyancy and stability to stay comfortable when you are not on the foil.
- Early planning shape and efficient tail exit require minimal effort to lift up and fly. It provides better sub-foiling bottom-end efficiency for paddling and wingfoiling.
- Directional efficiency when you are off the foil, so all applied forces (whether it is a paddle stroke or a kite pump) are converted into forwarding movement.
- The forward board shape is developed to avoid any sticking effect when touching the water surface, allowing the board to rebound instantly to flying mode.
- The volume distribution is designed to reduce the swing weight of the board when you are on the foil. This allows quicker turns and gibe moves.
- Thermoformed EVA deck pad with pronounced kick tail and side wedges.
- Twin track foil tuning guide.
- Multi-positioning foot strap inserts mid-deck and tail.
- SLX Carbon Construction
SUP/Wing Foil Pro size chart
|5'10"||25"||5 ¹/⁸"||96.0 L||6.21kg|
|6'2"||25"||5 ¹/⁸"||101.0 L||6.38kg|
|6'10"||28"||4 ⁷/⁸"||125.0 L||7.43kg|
|7'2"||29"||4 ¹⁵/¹⁶"||136.8 L||7.69kg|