A dedicated SUP and Wing foil board
This new generation of SUP foiling shapes takes engineering cues from the Americaʼs Cup foiling boats.
The recreational series is designed with the same outlines and rocker as the Pro Series, but with a dialed-down concave and a less pronounced stringer line. The Rec Series also has a bit more volume in the front section of the board and fuller rails compared to the Pro Series range.
Overall, the increased stability makes it easier to focus on getting onto the foil and really helps to recover from dramatic touchdowns while flying.
- Perfect for first-time sup and wing foilers.
- Increased volume in the front half of the board and fuller rails compared to the pro series range, provide increased volume and stability.
- A dynamically efficient bottom shape allows you to get on the foil with minimal effort.
- Increased nose volume and chined rails make it easy to recover from dramatic touchdowns.
- Thermoformed EVA deck pad with pronounced kick tail and side wedges.
- Twin track foil tuning guide.
- Multi-positioning foot strap inserts mid-deck and tail.
SUP Foil size chart
|6'6"||27"||4 ⁷/⁸"||116 L||6.78kg|
|6'10"||28"||4 ⁷/⁸"||128 L||7.39kg|