Shipping and Handling
Our current processing time is 1-2 days and up to 5-7 business days for shipping. Orders to Hawaii/Alaska can take up to 3 weeks for both processing and shipping.
We do everything in our power to assure the safe and prompt delivery of your boards. In order to receive credit for shipping damage, please follow the instructions below. For questions regarding damaged shipments, please contact Customer Service, 855-676-4760
Cancelling an order that has already shipped will result in a full refund minus the shipping costs. Customer is subject to extra shipping charges if an item is to be re-directed to an address NOT listed on their original order.
- Check and inspect all surfboards upon delivery for damages to the outer/inner packaging and the board prior to signing the Freight Bill of
- Lading. Failure to do this will result in denial of any claim without compensation for shipping damages
- If damage to shipment is found, please document by writing on the Bill Of Lading provided by the shipping company at time of receipt, OR instruct the delivery driver to report it damaged. Document any damages in detail. Damages must be reported within 2 days of delivery or are liable to denied claims.
- Note any crease, bend or tear visible on the packaging. I.E. “All boxes have visible damage” should be written on the bill of lading. Even noting the crease from the rocker is acceptable.
- DO NOT refuse any portion of the shipment at any time. If a board has any damage whatsoever, please accept the shipment after noting the damages and contact our NSP Shipping Dept – 855-676-4760 If the driver refuses to wait while you inspect shipment mark “damaged driver would not wait to inspect”.
- Repairable damage - Pressure dings, scratches, scuff or other minor damage will be assessed for local repair and appropriate compensation will be provided. Contact Customer Service a for case-by-case evaluation, who will help coordinate with your regional repair shop and issue an invoice credit.
- If the damage is severe or irreparable, NSP will issue you a Return Authorization Number and will coordinate the pickup of the damaged
- Returns are not allowed without an issued Return Authorization number from NSP.
- All damages need to have a photo of the damage and serial number from the bottom of the board. Please have this ready before you call customer service.