The NSP Double Vision is a retro twin, built in PU and comes with a twin keel setup for hold and stability in the big stuff.
Available in 5’6” and 5’11”, riders get to enjoy the drive and speed of a fish twinnie. More maneuverable and more responsive than thick, wider Fishes, a Double Vision has a rewarding feeling, making it core-quiver material for anyone who tries one.
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal Waves: Intermediate - Pro
Level: Beginner – Expert
– Inspired by classic fish shapes, the Double Vision evolved into a thinned-out version of the vintage Fish shape for more drive and speed
– The parallel outline, fish rocker, and the omitting of a center fin all contribute to a faster ride
– Production is finalized with a satin rub polish for a custom board finish
– Wood center stringer for strength, flex, and rigidity, tying together the traditional PU build
– FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures Fins) on both sizes
Twin set of keels included:
The Double Vision comes with two FTU fin boxes (compatible with Futures® fins) and a set of keels. Try upright twin fins for a loosened ride.
High-Performance accessories by NSP
Scroll to the bottom of the page for other fish shapes by NSP and suitable high-performance accessories for the Double Vision.
Double Vision size chart
|5'6"||19 ⁷/¹⁶”||2 ⁵/⁸”||31 L||3.24 Kg|
|5'11"||21"||2 ³/⁴”||37 L||3.79 Kg|