The combination of volume (317 liters or even 332) with a displacement hull makes this an excellent traveling partner.
For dedicated wildlife explorers or multiple-day creek tours, there is no board better suited than the Performance Touring, as it has the convenience, the durability, and the efficient hull design, all in eco-friendly Cocoflax construction.
– Uniquely designed for stability in all conditions with enough volume to carry extra gear for day trips and overnight camping adventures
– Flattened nose and tail deck areas for gear loading, plenty of insert points for attaching your gear with nose and tail bungee plus FCS inserts for attaching a GoPro or GPS
– The added volume in the nose to support heavy payloads and to ride over chop easily
– Paddlers will appreciate its tracking and superior handling in crosswinds
– The CocoFlax Performance Touring range incorporates NSP’s race-winning design elements for an exceptional glide with touring-specific features.
The NSP CocoFlax Performance Touring comes with the NSP Hatchet 9.0 Race Fin.
CocoFlax Performance Touring size chart
|12'6"||32"||8 ³/⁸"||316.8 Liters||14.88kg|
|14'0"||30"||8 ³/⁸"||332.1 Liters||15.64kg|