DC Foil X Flax
DC Foil X Flax
The DC Foil is shaped and designed by Dale Chapman. Downwinding, wake foiling, tow-in, or windfoiling, the DC Foil can do it all.
Paired to the Airwave foil or with conventional fins (thruster works best for fast & loose rides), this hybrid works well on the water and flying over it.
Catch waves that refuse to break and fly over the slower sections with grace and speed. Evolved from the DC Foil X, this version is a simplified, eco-friendlier board featuring flax fiber in its rails for added durability. The DC Foil X Flax only connects to twin-track mounting systems as we skipped the Tuttle-box to cut weight and price. If you don’t already own a foil with a Tuttle, this is the board to go for, as it’s more tunable, more resistant to torque, and easier to set up.
- Maximize every wave with power and speed.
- With a huge sweet spot for a board this size, this foil board is designed for maximum stability.
- Features multi-foil fin box options strategically positioned to optimize control.
- E-glass hybrid rail with deck/bottom matt color and polished rails.
- Full-length uni-directional carbon stringer for added strength.
- Biaxial carbon-reinforced foil box.
- 3x FTU fin box (thruster) for conventional SUP surfing.
- Diamond grooved EVA tail pad with side and a center T-bar ridge for easy foot placement while foiling.
DC Foil X Flax size chart
|7'6"||29"||4 ¹/⁴"||116 L||8.8kg|